As the original garage door company, Overhead Door™ continues to be a leading name in innovation and quality since 1921. We provide exceptional products and services, including residential and commercial doors, installation, repair, and maintenance. As safety is our priority, all of our garage doors are installed and serviced by professional and certified technicians with ARCAT training.
In this article, we feature one of the most common garage doors for commercial use – rolling doors.
Different types of rolling commercial garage doors
Rolling commercial garage doors are ideal for shipping and receiving bays, warehouses, parking garages, automotive service centres, retail, food services, medical centres, and more. The right type of rolling door depends on specific working requirements, speed requirements, and aesthetic considerations.
- Rolling Service Doors – Ideal for applications where there is plenty of headroom and side room, such as large warehouse bays, mills, and distribution centres. We supply upward-coiling commercial rolling doors that can fit openings of up to 1500 sq ft in a variety of materials and colours to match the aesthetic of the business.
- Fire-Rated Doors – Each fire-rated commercial garage door in our FireKing® collection meets demanding fire safety standards for optimal fire protection. These doors are designed to close automatically in the event of a fire. The Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device controls the door’s closure and provides an added measure of safety. Ideal for virtually any commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail applications for both masonry (non-combustible) and non-masonry constructions.
- Rolling Shutters – Our lightweight Allura® rolling shutters are perfect for areas with limited headroom and side room. Rolling shutters are ideal for high-traffic businesses such as retail stores, pharmacies, and hospitals where aesthetics matter. Choose from approximately 200 colour finish options or request a custom match.
- Counter Doors – Our commercial counter door collection is a great solution for openings 20’ wide and 9’ high. Ideal for cafeterias, concessions, ticket windows, parts-storage areas, pharmacies, and other retail or commercial applications that require security and convenience.
- Rolling Sheet Doors – An economical option without sacrificing quality, our line of rolling sheet doors features solid construction, quick installation, functionality, and easy operation that can handle frequent use. Rolling sheet doors are commonly used for storage facilities.
- Security Grilles – Security grilles are designed for security and easy operation for retail, commercial, and industrial applications. We offer side-folding grilles that feature the shortest stacking dimension of any security grille on the market, and also offer upward-coiling grilles. Choose from a variety of patterns and options colours to match the aesthetic of your business.
Where to find commercial rolling doors in Alberta
Contact us for all of your commercial garage door needs. We provide both on-call and regularly-scheduled maintenance to keep your garage doors operating efficiently year-round. With office locations in Lethbridge, Calgary & Cranbrook, you can count on us to be there when you quality garage door products and services.