As the original garage door company established in 1921, Overhead Door™ is the expert when it comes to keeping your door and its components running smoothly. At Overhead Door Company of Lethbridge, Calgary & Cranbrook, we believe that providing exceptional service starts with the people. You can expect a friendly and welcoming team when you schedule an overhead door service or repair call with us.
Keep reading to learn more about the garage door services we offer and how to know if you’re garage door is due for a maintenance check.
Residential and Commercial Garage Door Service & Repair
- Regularly scheduled maintenance – Routine maintenance helps keep your garage door running smoothly and prevents costly issues. Our maintenance services include lubricating moving parts, inspecting wear and tear on components, replacing damaged components, tightening bolts and fasteners, and testing the garage door opener for signs of malfunction.
- On-call repairs – If you notice unusual sounds or any issues with your garage door, our on-call technicians can take a look and remedy the problem.
- 24/7 emergency services – An emergency service includes a garage door that won’t shut or open at all, a garage door that has collapsed or crushed, and broken springs or tensions that pose a safety issue. When it comes to the safety and security of your home or business, or when an overhead commercial door is causing costly downtime, we can deploy one of our technicians to your home or commercial property as soon as possible.
- New door installation or replacement – Our technicians can complete a full new door installation and replacement properly, testing it for safety and not leaving the site until we’re confident that the door will continue to function efficiently.
- Garage door products – Our line of automatic openers and garage door accessories can reduce the amount of maintenance, offer quiet operation, and can add convenience and power to your garage door. New technology includes being able to shut or lift your garage door through a mobile app or change garage opener codes for added security. Call us for more information on how you can enhance your garage door with new innovative products.
How to know if a garage door needs servicing
- The door won’t open or shut – This issue is generally an easy fix, such as a malfunctioning opener, misaligned track, or a disconnection between the opener and the garage door.
- Strange noises – Grinding, screeching, rattling, or squeaking noises can be an indicator of a loose chain drive or screws that need tightening. Pay close attention to any popping noises, as this can be a sign that the springs need replacing.
- The door sags on one side – A garage door that is sagging on one side while opening or if there is space between the door and the ground when it’s closed is a sign of an imbalance or misalignment with the components. This is typically a simple and quick fix.
Schedule a garage door service and repair
Contact us for all of your residential garage door needs and we can give you an estimate on the services you’re looking for. With office locations in Lethbridge, Calgary & Cranbrook and 24/7 emergency services, you can count on our team to be there when you need us.